If You Want to Keep the Fat Away, Avoid the Chips

| |

Think about it, who would not want to have food that is very cheap to buy, yet involves very little cooking. That food has an addictive quality to it because it involves chemical reactions that are specifically designed to keep us hooked for the rest of our lives if possible. We all love junk food. When I was younger, I hated hamburgers and refused to consider them a treat. However as time went on I got a taste of what could be done when I tried to taste them. Now I am hooked and I need to consciously avoid them if I am to ensure that I do not over indulge or the weight will become unbearable.

I sometimes wonder whether the fast food companies are adding something to the meals which make them attractive particularly to young people. I know I am sounding a bit paranoid but this is what you get when you consider the implications of what is happening in the world and the response of the companies concerned. The more people grow fat, the more advertising and related materials that they release. It is almost as if they are tempting the listening to see whether they can resist the fast food.
When you think how cheap fast food can be compared to normal fully cooked food, then you realize why it may so popular for years to come. With normal cooking you have to look for the ingredients and mix them in a final concoction that must satisfy the tastes of your family. By the time you get through that procedure the person who has bought a bag of chips is merely lying down to sleep off his hunger.

For many young families it is simply not practical to continue to practice health eating habits when you have an alternative that promises so much. If only the promise was being delivered in terms of health. The problem is that if you are losing weight, some of the most inappropriate food that you can have while trying to lose weight is junk food.

The problem is that there appears to be no ideal solution to the problems we are facing. Therefore it falls on the individual to try and make a program the suits them with or without junk food. If there was some way I could wave a magic wand to make junk food disappear, I would do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment